Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

*I Used a Mojo Monday Sketch to Find My Mojo*

I ended up with an unexpected day off today and I had great plans of crafting it away. I ran out this morning to get a few groceries and to visit my chiropractor, came home and sat at my stamp table.... and found my Mojo was gone.

Christy admitted to stealing it on Facebook.... she's not very nice.

But Allison suggested I try a challenge to try to find my missing Mojo. She was much more helpful than Christy.

It took me about an hour to make and was difficult since some of my most used tools are at the Scrapbook Pantry (I taught a class yesterday morning and teach it again tonight and I didn't see the point in bringing all my stuff home). I had to make this card without my Cricut (my blade and mat are at the store), my ScorPal and my Nestabilities!!! How unfair!

Anyway, I chose to do the MojoMonday Challenge (#69) for this week. Tough to do circles when you sold all of your larger circle punches and have no Nestabilities with you!!! The patterned papers are by Magenta as are the little stickers on the three circles at the bottom of the card. The flower is by Bazzill (I think). I used Riding Hood Red and Basic Black cardstocks.

Thank you Allison for giving me an idea.... now to see if the Mojo is back or just stopped by for a quick visit!

Cheers

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

10 comments:

  1. Too funny! When that happens to me I just throw in the towel & eat chocolate & drink latte's!!!!

    Doesn't really help with the weight loss goals I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Nancy! Don't think I could make one with out all my tools! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Glad to see you found your mojo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work and beautiful colours .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, even without all
    your "Tools". Nice recovery!LOL
    Jennifer R

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card chickie ~ lovin those flowers..yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I came across your blog and wow you make some beautiful cards! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the funest card... I {{LOVE}} flowers and this put a smile on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card. Love that great big flower.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)