Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

*I Love Changito*

Hi Everyone.... I came down to my stamp space so many times over the long weekend but ended up keeping myself occupied with tv and blog surfing instead of stamping. I wanted to create, but didn't know where to start. It's been like that a lot lately. Not sure why. Just a lack of inspiration and drive I guess.

I really *want* to create... but I can talk myself out of it really easily!

I came down after dinner tonight and turned on the TV down here while Bruce was watching his shows upstairs. I sat for about an hour and wasted time as usual and then went upstairs, discouraged and bored. Bruce was still entertained by some shows I don't enjoy so I cam back down and made up my mind to do the MojoMonday sketch for this week.

I used patterned papers by Imaginisce, Core'dinations cardstock, some ribbon, a Changito (isn't he cute!) image by Stampendous and my Copic Markers. I also threw in a sentiment by Hanna... but now that I look at the finished product, the sentiment doesn't really fit the image... but it fit the circle LOL!

Thanks for visiting!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

8 comments:

  1. Love this card, Nancy! My favorite color is purple, so that's definitely part of it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I love the different papers you chose. They coordinate well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute card Nancy - he is sooo sweet!

    I know I do that alot too, I want to stamp but, not quite sure where to start!

    Have a super Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Nancy - he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Nancy - he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Changito image too! Very cute! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, is that a new Changito? He is so cute! Love the card Nance!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)