Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

*I Love Good Mail!*

Yup, more good mail today....

First, from my good friend Helen (who happens to be a very very good friend of my Mom too).. She put a paint chip through her Cuttlebug.... and I love that border also done with her Cuttlebug. This was a thank you card as I sent her a stamp a few weeks back.... one that I no longer use. I hope she has fun with it! Thanks Helen!

Next is my second July card for the Canadian Card Exchange. This one comes from Carole Mork, whom I've known through the CST YahooGroup for many many years. Thanks so much Carole!

And finally, a birthday card from a fellow CreativeCuttlebuggers member, Mary Craig. I just love the D'vine Swirl embossing folder! Thanks so much, Mary!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)