Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

*Mojo Baby Girl 2*

Another hot day on the way for Calgary and other than it being a little to hot to sleep, I am loving it! I managed to spend a little time on my chaise in the sun yesterday and finished my book. I am now without anything to read. Sigh. I might be hitting the bookstore today... I think I want to read "The Time Travelers Wife". Either that or I will start my re-read of the last Harry Potter book.

Yesterday I shared the first baby card I created last week with the beautiful Bo Bunny papers... and today is card #2. Shannon straightened me out yesterday and reminded me that this is the card I gave to her (so the one from yesterday was for Jacquie and baby Nathalie).

The details are exactly the same for this card and the card from yesterday except I used the Best Yet set from Stampin' Up and this is using Mojo92 from the MojoMonday sketches.

Typically, when I make a baby card, I use baby papers and stamps etc... but I loved making these more cards and love that they are less childish but still girly. A little more elegant I suppose.

Stay tuned today's a big day and there's blog candy to win!! Be back with that post in a few!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)