Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

*A Plug For A Friend*

My kids and I started taking Taekwon Do three years ago. I really wanted my kids to do it but Matthew wasn't keen so I said I'd do it if he did. Turned out, I started to enjoy it. A year later, Bruce joined us as well. I gave up my training this past winter due to chronic back pain but hope to take it up again, some day. Up until this past spring, I actually held the highest level of belt in our family! Cool!

Anyway, we have become good friends with our TKD Instructors and would like to help them as they expand their business. With a few small changes in how the school is run, Mr. Arden is now able to accept more students. All beginners (regardless of age) will train on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7-8pm... all senior members (regardless of age) will train on Monday and Wednesday evenings from 8-9pm

If you or your children (or the whole family!) are interested in Taekwon Do in NW Calgary, please give Ardens TKD a look... prices are reasonable, class is hard work but fun.... TKD is a great way to get fit, learn discipline, learn self-defence, have fun!

For more information, please check out the Ardens TKD website!

Cheers
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)