Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

*Ahhhh, Long Weekend*

I'm looking forward to a quiet long weekend... nothing better than mornings without an alarm clock!! I don't mind getting up early, I just hate having the alarm clock wake me.

Thankfully I have not heard the newspaper delivery person the last two mornings. I am hoping to hear nothing from him (or her) tomorrow either. I was pretty grumpy about getting disturbed from my sleep at 5am! I didn't think I was a light sleeper but since Bruce didn't hear it, I must be at least a little bit of a light sleeper. Either that or my body is tuned to wake up to a beeping sound (although I use the radio as my alarm).

I created this card to send to Anita for her birthday in July. I was inspired by I card I saw at CupcakeMartini. I knew I wanted something fresh and clean and I thought Krystie captured that with her card.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Whisper White
*Patterned Paper: Deja Views
*Images: Inkadinkadoo
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; fine tip black pen
*Tools: Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments: Pebbles Candy Dots
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Nancy!! I REALLY love this one! What company makes that sentiment...or did you hand write that one too?! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)