Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

*Snow Snow Snow*

Sigh.... it snowed more overnight... and this time you can't see my grass through the blanket of snow... and there's snow that has stuck to the road and sidewalks. Blech.

No school for the kiddos today so thankfully there were no bus issues for Alex. I do have to venture out in the slippery conditions after lunch to take Alex to the orthodontist. So glad I didn't book the appointment for early this morning. I think I should probably go up and get out of my jammies and make myself presentable for the day... and then I can do some crafting while catching up on chick TV before and after that ortho appointment!

We enjoyed two Thanksgiving dinners this weekend. I made turkey and all the fixin's on Sunday for my Father In Law and one of Bruce's brothers. Yesterday we gathered at my Mother In Law's house for turkey and ham and 15 people! Both dinners were awesome. I was so happy to see ham last night as I am not a big fan of turkey... at least not the first time around. I do love a good toasted turkey sandwich though (which will be dinner tonight and probably tomorrow night too!).

I created this card (which follows the Splitcoast Stampers Sketch SC242) months and months ago and it's been pushed further and further back down the list of cards to post thanks to the challenges I've been doing.

Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa; Coredinations pink
*Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
*Image: Imaginisce
*Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black; Copic Spica


OK... I am off to make myself beautiful (I could be gone a while LOL) and then to find two kids to get outside and shovel that white mess!

Enjoy your day!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your day out there!! I don't really want to go and shovel...think I might wait a bit yet as it is still snowing!

    That pic is definitely not a recent one!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)