Pages

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

*I Can Explain*

Yes, I know I missed another day of blogging... perhaps I'll give you two posts today to make up for it.

I can explain...

Really...

I got up yesterday, got myself cleaned up and made beautiful and then I was off....  I ran a few little errands and then it was off to complete my Christmas shopping.  I spent 3 hours searching for the items on my list.  Then it was off to Staples to discuss a problem they're having binding a project I took to them on Monday.  Then it was me looking for a pair of black dress pants for an upcoming Christmas party.  I got home after 2 sometime and honestly didn't feel like doing much of anything.

The good news is that other than a gift for on person on our list, I have almost everything.  I still need one small thing for Alex but I know where I'm getting it so it is just a matter of going there.  And if I can find any stocking stuffers for Bruce and the boyz, I will pick those up as well.

Otherwise, I am done.

My plan for today is to hit the gym once the kidlets are safely off to school, home to get cleaned up, and then I'm going to start baking and wrapping.  I hope to put a good dent in both of those projects today.

I created this card on the weekend for Mercy's sketch challenge from last week.  I really like how it turned out.

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PaperTrey Blue and White; Stampin' Up! Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red
*Patterned Paper:  Imaginisce
*Images:  Imaginisce
*Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Copic
*Tools:  EK Success Border Punch; Big Shot; Nestabilities
*Challenges:  MTSC50


I haven't crafted since then....  maybe I'll reward myself after a little wrapping is done today...

See ya!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Nice card, Nancy! Saw you at the gym today. I was just putting my stuff away and then you were gone.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)