Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

*Cards In My Mail*

I hadn't checked the mail in a few days.... and was so surprised to find five cards in my mailbox today!  I thought I would share there here with all of you..

This one is from Tracy  Z....  love it!

This one is from Diane Y... love these colours together

This is from Sandy R....  love the background paper

This is from Toni W (check her link on the right)
great colours!

This is from Allison (check her out under CalGals)
I saw this card on her blog this morning
and wondered if it might be for me LOL!

Thanks so much ladies... I appreciate you sending me some love with all the crap I've been going through...

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)