Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

*My New Job*

I am so excited to finally be able to tell you all about my new job!  For anyone who has read my blog lately and was paying attention would have seen the "Where I Work" addition to my sidebar.....

I started my new job with MondayNightClass.ca yesterday, after interviewing in July and being hired soon after that.  I have been hired to help the ever wonderful Christy Riopel with some of the day to day duties she has as co-owner of the company.  The majority of my duties will be behind the scenes... website, blog, Facebook, email newsletter and kit direction layout, as well as running errands.  I will also be working at the Jingle Bell Crop coming up in November and will help out with other duties as needed with other events and crops.

I am so excited to be a part of such an amazing company... a little nervous though too as I hope that Christy and Cindy realize it will take me a bit to get my feet

MondayNightClass.ca employs several scrapbooking designers who create new layouts on a regular basis and write out directions to create those pages...  these directions are then test driven by a team of scrapbookers to ensure that the directions are correct and easy to follow.  Product is then ordered and kits are put together.  Each month several different kits are made available to purchase online as well as at a few Alberta scrapbooking stores.  You can either buy kits when it moves you or subscribe to receive a kit of your choice each month.  The kits are a wonderful way to try something new, get something done quickly, or just to get you back in the creative groove!  I've also heard of people who take the items in the kits and create their own layouts... or even cards!!

Please take a moment to check out their website and their blog.... and if you like what you see, come join us on Facebook too!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting, how fun to be able to work with something creative like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new job how exciting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm sure it will be a blast and won't take long for you to settle in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Nancy -- this sounds perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)