Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

*Packing Up*

Sadly the CalGals have canceled for tonight.... two had things they were doing tonight instead of coming over to play, one has had the stomach flu all week, another is coming down with a cold with a nasty cough and the last one and I figured it was better to avoid the cold and crappy roads tonight...

So instead of leaving it to the last minute and stressing, I started to pack my papercrafting bag for my trip to visit my sister!

I am jetting off to the Toronto area on Monday morning (7am flight to optimize time with my sister!) and will be staying with her for a week.  While there, we will be heading to see Great Big Sea again with my niece, meeting my adopted sister Birute, and next weekend Birute and Heather and I are going to the Fall Spa-Tacular for a weekend of fun and papercrafting.

Anyone who has been visiting my blog for a while knows just how stressful it is for me to pack up stuff to go create somewhere else... this time it's even worse since I'm limited to what I can take in one bag on the plane!  Heather and Birute are offering to share tools (paper cutter, ATG, Big Shot) but still!!!  I packed all of my Nestabilites and several embossing folders, a new Christmas stack from My Mind's Eye (Michaels), papers inks and ribbons to match, Christmas stamps, some embellishments....  staying behind is a lot of bling, my Copics and God knows what else!

I am hoping that by packing now I will have some more time in my craft space to see what I might have missed.  There's still a little room in my scrap tote... not sure on the weight though!

My big fear is things getting broken... lids to ink pads etc.

Anyway....

I love how this card turned out.... so simple and easy...
Items Used:  
*Cardstock:  Stardream
*Images:  Stampin' Up! Occasional Quotes
*Ink:  Brilliance Moonlight White
*Embellishments: buttons (got them from my boss to play with)
*Challenges: FTL114


I may have to try this card again with some snowflake brads!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hope TO is warmer than Calgary! Have fun and your card is cute as a button(s).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in TO! Love the card. I assume it was not made recently...hence no snow in the pic!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The clean design is perfect and I love how the white buttons just jump off the red card. Very fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)