Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

*Have A Beautiful Day*

I love the sentiment on this card... "Have A Beautiful Day"... it can truly be used for so many different things including a birthday and a simple "hello".  To me, it's one of those "feel good" sentiments....  it just puts a smile on my face when I hear it.

I have finally gotten myself all caught up on the MojoMonday sketches that I missed out on with my crazy 2010. After this, I have two more to share with you and then I'll only be posting new ones.  I love that I have done all of them since I found the site, way back in week 68!  Today I am sharing week 164...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! So Saffron, Pear Pizazz
*Images: AMuse
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Peach Parfait, So Saffront
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities
*Embellishments: Stampin' Up! Peach Parfait ribbon; Michael's Bridal Flowers; Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  Mojo164



Maybe I should start to challenge myself to use some of the really old Mojo sketches too!  Hmmmmm, something to think about!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Nancy.
    Love the colours you chose...very spring looking!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)