Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

*Frack It's Cold!*

I've done very well in the last several weeks, and I have not talked about the weather on my blog... but I'm breaking that today to let you know that it is freakin' cold in Calgary right now!!!  The temperature is -24C (-11F) and with the windchill it's -37C (-35F).

There is no way to warm up after being out in temperatures like that!

I went to the gym this morning and was nice and warm while working out... was even warm for part of the drive home... but then the chill set in since I was in a not so warm car with wet hair and clothes!!

The main living portions of the house are nice and warm, but the basement, where I spend most of my day (it's where my creative space is, where I usually leave my laptop and where I watch the TV no one else in the house wants to watch) is COLD!!!

I think I will go to WalMart after bowling (it's in the same parking lot) and see if I can't find a space heater for down here...  It's hard to create with more than one sweater on LOL!

Anyway....

That's enough about the weather, at least for now LOL!

I created this card a few weeks ago, playing with an old MojoMonday Sketch.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Peach Parfait, Riding Hood Red
*Pattern Paper: Imaginisce
*Images: Verve Floral Whimsy; PTI Mega Mixed Messages
*Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Copics
*Tools: Corner Chomper
*Embellishments: unknown grosgrain ribbon
*Challenges:  Mojo78



It's a little bright LOL!

Enjoy your day!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Love the layout. And yes, it's effing cold. Get a parabolic heater if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute Card; Great Layout love the colours ...

    I have a Blog Hop exclusively for Canadian Crafters - I invite you to check it out ... Canadian Crafty Blog Hop ~ ends March 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one, Nancy. Not too bright at all!! And yes...I am so done with this freakin' weather!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)