Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

*It Didn't Kill Me*

I survived that first day back to the gym...  there are some sore muscles (mostly arms and hips) but I was able to get out of bed and get moving today.

Whew

My plan is to head back to the gym on Thursday morning.  I'm already a little nervous about it, but I know that the more often I go, the more likely it is to become a habit.

This is the last older MojoMonday card I have to share with you.  I also have this weeks' card finished and will share that in a day or two.  I honestly wasn't sure I'd ever get caught up....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Soft Sky, Kiwi Kiss
*Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye
*Images: Amuse
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities; Sizzix Daisies #2
*Embellishments: unknown satin ribbon
*Challenges:Mojo170



I have some unexpected time to myself this afternoon so I think I might do some more creating....  wish me luck!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)