Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

*Looking For My Mojo*

Happy Weekend everyone....  I finally have some time this weekend to create.  The last week was a little busy with work and life and as much as I wanted to create, when I had the time I didn't have the Mojo.

Bruce and Alex took off to Regina yesterday for a TaeKwon Do Tournament and I figured I'd have lots of time to play... which I do, of course... but again, my Mojo isn't playing along!

I did create this card this afternoon, but it wasn't an easy process... I struggled with each step.  I even turned off all distractions and that didn't help.

I am hoping to play some more this afternoon and this evening... maybe even tomorrow.

Please send some creative vibes my way!!

But like I said, I did create this card this afternoon for the latest Fall To Layout over at the Clean and Simple blog.  I hope you'll click over to the blog (the link is in the right sidebar) and play along!  It's a great quick and easy sketch this week.... at least if the creative juices are flowing!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black
*Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket
*Images: PTI Mega Mixed Messages
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
*Embellishments: unknown button; twine from The Twinery
*Challenges:  FTL136

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

2 comments:

  1. Just love your card! 'Fabulous' mix of papers & colours.
    Good luck with your mojo... I know where you are coming from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you created something!! I'm gonna see if my mojo is in my craft room today and if not....I guess I'll be playing with my laundry instead. Geez! How fun is that?

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)