Pages

Friday, June 03, 2011

*Big News For Me!!*

I am SO VERY EXCITED to be able to finally share some big news with you!

I woke up on Monday morning to a wonderful email in my inbox, inviting me to join the Design Team over at the Use It Tuesday blog!!!  This is a new challenge blog and this is their first Design Team.  I will be working with them until the end of December.


What I love about this challenge blog is that they encourage you to dig in to your stash and play with things you've been hoarding or holding on to.... or have even forgotten about.  I also like that they only two challenges a month (the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month) giving participants lots of time to create and lots of time to get it posted!

I went through all of the challenges so far (there have been 8) and I have played in all of them!  YAY ME!

Please take a little time to check out the other members of the Design Team....


I hope you'll play along with us with our next challenge which will be announced on the 14th of June!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Nancy! Looking forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, congrats on being selected for the Use it Tuesday Design Team! I look forward to working with you over the next few months!! I'm very excited as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrets Nancy! So happy to be there with you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very happy for you--congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Can't wait to see what you do with the challenges. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)