Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

*Fall To Layout #149*

I've sat here for the last few minutes struggling for something to chit chat about... and just can't come up with anything... so instead we'll get right to the card so you can hopefully be inspired to play along with us on the Clean and Simple blog this week (the link, as always, is in my left sidebar!)....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; black linen; Stampin' Up! Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade
*Images: Stampabilities
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Stampin' Up! scallop border punch
*Embellishments: Petaloo flower; unknown btton
*Challenges:  FTL149



I really hope you'll head over to the Clean and Simple blog to see what the other designers have come up with and that you'll find some time to play along!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one!!! Very simple and I hope I will have time to play. Thanks for the sweet comment....I'm so excited and can't wait for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the clean, white space and your gorgeous flower.


    --Cheryl--
    Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)