Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

*Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #112*

Look at me... posts three days in a row!!!  Are you excited??!!

LOL

I really hope to have posts at least 5 days a week from here on in....  it's only fair that I have something new for you to see when you come to visit!

I love the bright colours in this card... makes me think of popsicles!
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; black linen
*Pattern Paper: unknown
*Images: Hampton Art
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Copic
*Embellishments: Michael's Bridal Flower (coloured with Copics); unknown button
*Challenges:  SSS112



I am so glad that I found the Sweet Stop Sketch Challenges thanks to my good friend Merlie....  they are a great way for me to use up some of the patterned papers in my stash!

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)