Pages

Sunday, September 04, 2011

*Fall To Layout #156*

The weather is beautiful again in Calgary and supposed to stay that way for the entire week... yahoo!

We are marking the first anniversary of Mom's passing today... I can't believe how fast a year goes by.  I will admit to feeling pretty blue today and not wanting to do much of anything.  I will head out in a bit to buy myself a bouquet of flowers and tonight we will head out to dinner to celebrate my Mom.  I still find it so hard to believe that both of my parents are gone.  I miss them both so much.

I know from experience that each year gets a little easier.... but for now it feels like there is a brick on my chest and tears constantly waiting to tumble down my cheeks.

I might try to create today... it was Mom who got me started stamping so it would be a fitting way to celebrate her.... we'll see how it goes LOL

I am not too sure how much I love this sketch from the Clean and Simple blog....  I had a tough time getting it to look right for me...  not a horrible card, but not great either in my eye....
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White, Black
*Images: AMuse
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Big Shot; Spellbinders Nestabilties
*Embellishments: Doodlbug sticker; Glitter Ritz, unknown printed ribbon
*Challenges:  FTL156

1 comment:

  1. I like it - maybe a darker circle under the white one ??? but it's fine the way it is - nancy leb

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)