Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2011

*Happy December!*

It's December 1st.... amazing!  I am off to the big Christmas craft fair tonight with a couple of friends (Festival of Crafts) and I hope to do a little more Christmas shopping while there.  I managed to do a bunch of my Christmas shopping last Friday afternoon.... have I mentioned how much I love having Friday afternoons off???    I have a few things I still want to get and then some stocking stuffers and I'm done!

Then it's time to write Christmas cards and wrap presents.  I think we will decorate the tree tomorrow night.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  PTI White
*Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye; Echo Park
*Images: Kaiser Craft Christmas Sentiments
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Real Red
*Tools: Corner Chomper
*Embellishments: assorted buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)