Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

*Use It Tuesday #21*

Welcome to another challenge with the Use It Tuesday Design Team!!!  The new design team has been chosen and they are busy working on their creations for the New Year.  This is my second to last post as a member of the Design Team... I'm going to miss it... I sure hope I have time to play along as it has been a great way to use some of the stuff in my stash!!

The challenge this time around was a holiday theme....
I had some fun with this card, using some snowflake brads that I seemed to have a thousand of as well as some great shimmer cardstock I bought on a trip to BC about 4 years ago and never bothered to grab off my shelf to use!  I am happy to say that after using a lot of these brads this year, I am down to about a dozen of them.... I bought a bunch of them a few years ago for a card I was making as my main Christmas card.  I ordered them online somewhere then found out there was a delay for me to get them so I ordered more from somewhere else that could get them to me quicker....  and both orders of course showed up, leaving me with about 200 of them!

Items Used:  
*Cardstock: PTI White; unknown shimmer cardstock 
*Images: PTI Signature Christmas
*Ink:  Blue Encore Ultimate Metallic
*Tools:  Perfect Layers
*Embellishments: unknown snowflake brads

*Challenges:  UseItTuesday#21

I hope you'll take some time to play along with us!

3 comments:

  1. Well, it is official...you can't go! :) Love this sketch and I love that you used that sparkle paper! I have some too...tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card....great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! I love those brads so much. I've got a few myself that I need to use more often (maybe I'm hoarding them?).

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)