Pages

Monday, December 05, 2011

*Wishes For A Joyous Season*

We got a big dump of snow on Saturday night.... combine that with us decorating the house this weekend and you can truly say it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  I can't believe we're in to December all ready!  I hope to get some baking done soon... I'm not doing a lot but am making a single batch of one favourite of each of ours.

I have another very simple and easy card to share with you today.... I have really been enjoying the Kraft cardstock for Christmas cards this year.
Items Used:
*Cardstock: PTI White; Stampin' Up! Kraft
*Pattern Paper: My Mind's Eye; Echo Park
*Images: Penny Black
*Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
*Tools: Perfect Layers

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)