Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

*Fall To Layout #179*

Happy Sunday, again....  it was a quick week for me... I had a wonderful weekend at Crop-A-Ganza in Red Deer with my sister and some friends last weekend.  Heather left at suppertime on Monday and I took Tuesday off work as a "me day".  I totally enjoyed the quiet house to myself.  I worked a long day on Wednesday trying to catch up a bit on the work that piled up.

It's amazing how fast a three day work week flies by.

It's been a great weekend despite the snow that has fallen (not nearly as much as other areas of the province).  I am now sitting in front of my computer and the TV, thinking about creating while watching "Something Borrowed".

But for you, here is my take on the current sketch at the Clean and Simple blog...
Items Used:
*Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip; unknown shimmer
*Images: PTI Signature Greetings
*Ink: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip
*Tools: Big Shot; Perfect Layers Tool; My Favorite Things die
*Embellishments: Kaiser Pearls
*Challenges:  FTL179

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)