Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

*FTL176*

Happy Hump Day friends!!!  I enjoyed a short day at work today as I had to leave early to come pick up Matthew and take him to the orthodontist.  He has finally lost his last baby tooth and in June we will be back at the orthodontist to start the consultation process.  I'm thinking he'll have braces by July.  I don't think he's thrilled by that but I am looking forward to seeing his beautiful smile!

It's crazy how little time I spend creating and blogging any more... I'm so sorry I'm not around more... I hope you enjoy your visits when there's something to see!

I am sharing my take on the current sketch over at the Clean and Simple Stamping blog...  I love these sketches because they are so quick and easy... and I really love the clean look.
I used the sketch to create a long and skinny card (fits in a business envelope) ... I just love these buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)