Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

*Wet Weekend*

I am a single mom this weekend as my hubby is in Winnipeg for his nephews high school graduation.  I think he is getting much better weather there than he would be "enjoying" here at home.  It's not too chilly out but it is grey and wet.  I SO hope that the weather turns around for the Canada Day Long Weekend that is coming up.

I am thinking I might spend part of my afternoon in my creative space today....  why not?  Not like I want to be outside!

I'll let you know how it goes.

I created this card a few months ago (that will be a popular refrain as I still have a few cards to share from the last time I was being creative)....  I don't love it, but I don't hate it either...
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)