Pages

Monday, September 03, 2012

*FTL206*

I have thought today was Sunday for most of the day.... I love holiday Mondays!  Although this holiday Monday means an early day tomorrow and tired boyz tomorrow evening since they are heading back to school tomorrow.  Alex has a full day (first day of grade 12) and Matthew will be getting on a city bus and heading off to his first day of grade 10 (a half day for him).  I don't know where the summer went, let alone the last 12 years of our lives!!!

I will get up early tomorrow morning to take our traditional back to school photos....  and I promise to post them along with some older ones so you too can see how these boyz have grown!

But for today, I have the Fall to Layout #206 card from the Clean and Simple Stamping Blog.... these are truly my favourite sketches ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)