Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #19*

I was on a roll on the day I made this card and the card I posted yesterday.  I love both of them.  We won't talk about the first card I attempted that ended up in the garbage....

Anyway... when I made the card I posted yesterday, I managed to cut the Telluride Snowflake out of plain white cardstock when I wanted it out of shimmer cardstock.  I love this snowflake... you can use it as it comes or use it as I did here... and cut off the line of dots that connects to the snowflake.

I took a piece of snowflake washi tape and put it on to a strip of white cardstock and cut it out to size.  I then put that on to a piece of patterned paper from a 6X6 stack I've had for a few years and used my Perfect Layers Tool to create a matte.  I added the sentiment from Lawn Fawn Merry Messages stamped in black Versafine ink and put the snowflake on the card with a pop dot.  I added a white pebble to the front of the snowflake.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)