Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #25*

I love it when cards in your head turn out when you finally get around to playing!

I saw this great Simon Says Stamp stamp and I *had* to have it....  so very very pretty!

For this card, I used some assorted snowflake stamps from my stash to create the background on Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake cardstock using white craft ink.  I set it aside for a day to dry fully before finishing the card.  I used my Mini Misti for the Simon Says Stamp greeting to ensure I got a good deep and solid red impression of the greeting on top of the snowflakes using Red Brilliance ink.  I layered a piece of Real Red Stampin' Up cardstock behind the panel and put it all on to a side fold Crumb Cake card.

And of course, I had to add some sparkle to the card... I added some bling to the centres of some of the snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)