Pages

Tuesday, November 01, 2016

*Colourful Birthday*

Don't fall over... I know I haven't been here a lot.  It's nothing new, really.  Since I went back to work full time, 5 years ago, I haven't been stamping and card making nearly as much as I used to.  In fact, for the most part, I only ever make Christmas cards any more.

I have purchased some new stuff that isn't Christmas and winter related and I plan on creating more, just because, in 2017.  I really do miss it.

I created this card last month...  It combines and old piece of black and white Imaginesce paper that I have had since I worked at the Scrapbook Pantry and a new birthday stamp set.  I coloured the flowers with markers and then added some shimmer with a clear Wink of Stella pen.  

I'm not thrilled with it, but it was a start....


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see you return to crafting and blogging! Beautiful card, Nancy ♥️

    Debra

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)