Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

*2016 Christmas Cards #33*

Well friends... I think that this card will be the last of the Christmas cards for 2016.... it's been a long time since I've stamped regularly and I am really hoping that I can get back to it in 2017.  I won't be stamping every day, but I sure do hope to stamp a few times a month at least.... and I will pop in to share those cards with you.

I needed one more card... and I got inspiration from Amy Rysavy over at Prairie Paper & Ink....
(sorry for the craptastic photo)

I never thought to do the tone on tone with the silver and gold cardstocks... but you can bet I'll be doing it again!

I stamped the image on silver cardstock with Versamark ink and embossed it with detail silver embossing powder.  I used the Perfect Layers Tool for a 1/16th edge along the silver piece and then layered it on to the red side fold card.  I then cut out the Simon Says Stamp believe die in black and put it on top.  Quick, easy and pretty!

From our house to yours.... Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)