Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

*Wishes Come True*

I absolutely love the colours that Catherine Pooler came up with for her new inks...  and I love that the first set she released all work together (which is her plan for all ink releases she does).  You know that these colours will work together because their tones are the same.  One colour won't be too light or too dark.

For this card, I stamped some images on white cardstock and embossed them in white.  I then sponged the rainbow on to the stamped piece.  I trimmed it up around the edge of the images and put it on a white card with foam tape.  I added some grey dots around the edges and stamped the sentiment in black ink.

I'll definitely be playing more with the resist technique!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)