Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2017

*Quick Invite*

Friends of ours contacted me via Facebook a few weeks ago while I happened to be in my creative space...  they needed just one invitation for a baby shower.  Yup, just one.  Everyone else was being invited via a Facebook invitation, but this one person did not have Facebook....  They asked if I would be willing to put together an invite for them.  Of course I said yes!  They are having a little girl this summer so I chose some pretty girly paper and recreated a birth announcement I made several years ago for another friend.  The front panel is adhered to the back to create a pocket and the bright pink panel pulls out for all of the information about the shower.  I was so happy that they liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)