Pages

Saturday, May 20, 2017

*Watercolour*

I got this great floral background stamp from Catherine Pooler Designs and just had to play with it as soon as it arrived...  I need to play some more with it.

For this card, I stamped the image in Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder on some watercolour paper.  I used a clean water brush to put a layer of water on the panel and then picked up colour from some different Tombows (that I scribbled on a plastic sheet) with the water brush and randomly placed the colour on the panel.  Once it was dry, I did it all again to get it all a little darker.  Once it was all dry again, I used my Misti to stamp the sentiment on the top as I had to do it a few times to get it to get good coverage because of the embossed powder.  I used my Perfect Layers Tool to add a very thin pop of pink and then put it all on a white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)