Pages

Tuesday, June 06, 2017

*Big Medallion*

I bought this medallion die off of a Facebook Group and thought it would be different than it is.  I cut this die out several weeks ago in the red cardstock but when it wasn't like I thought, I didn't know what to do with it.  I spent a few hours one afternoon getting some birthday cards done and I decided to see what I could do with the medallion.  I cut the HAPPY from that Lawn Fawn set in black and used my Misti to help me line up the stamp.  I stamped it in Versarmark ink and embossed it in white.  Then, to add some dimension to the card, I cut the HAPPY out three more times in black and layered the embossed one on top.  I put the medallion on the card, added the HAPPY and stamped the word birthday in VersaFine black ink.  I added a black pearl to the centre of the medallion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)