Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

*More Time To Stamp*

Life threw me a big curve ball back in May...  after a colonoscopy that I really thought I didn't need, I found out I had a tumour in my colon.  On June 23rd I had surgery to remove about half of my colon.  Thankfully between the surgery and a CT scan, we know that the tumour did not spread past the colon (no other organs were affected and all 43 lymph nodes that were taken during surgery came back as clear).  However, the tumour was quite large (for those that get cancer diagnosis, I am Stage II T4 M0 N0).  I see the oncologist on July 25th to determine if I need chemo or not...

But, because of the surgery, I have had a lot of time on my hands... the surgeon wanted me off work for at least 4 weeks.  I'm just finished week 3 since my surgery and I'm feeling pretty good... so I've found a little time in the last week or 10 days to create.  I've made more cards so far in 2017 than I did in all of 2016 (other than Christmas cards).

This card uses a stamp set from Winnie and Walter, a sentiment from Impress and a bunch of Catherine Pooler inks.  So fun and summery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)