Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #16*

I had some fun playing with the Catherine Pooler Stamp of Approval set.

I started out drawing a circle in the centre of the card with a pencil and I stamped the three different images in Catherine Pooler Ink (Grass Skirt, Lime Rickey and Rockin' Red)  around the circle.  I stamped the sentiment and used the My Favorite Things stitched circle to cut it out and added pop dots on the back to adhere it to the front panel.  I used my Perfect Layers Tool to create a perfect 1/16th" border in red and layered it all on to a white card.

You can't see it in the photo but I added some Wink of Stella in clear on the sentiment for just a little sparkle.


1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)