Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #23*

I spent a weekend earlier in November with some of my favourite crafty friends... we spent from Friday at 9am until Sunday at 4pm together at a hotel, crafting, laughing and having a grand old time.  I am so happy I was able to take a little break from my chemo so that I would feel well enough to go visit my sister and niece and spend some crafty time with friends.

While there, I made another 20+ Christmas cards.  This is a huge feat for me as I do not craft well away from home.  At least with Christmas cards you can choose some patterned papers and match ink and cardstock to that... then grab some stamps, dies, embellishments etc and pack it all up!

This card came together easily....  some colouring, patterned paper and a few layers

1 comment:

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)