Pages

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #7*

I had fun with this card....  I first traced a circle with a light pencil line on a piece of white cardstock.  I then used Grass Skirt ink (Catherine Pooler) and put one layer of the pine bough around the circle.  I then went back with Lime Rickey ink (also CP) in between each of the pine boughs I stamped in the first round.  I originally stamped the holly berries but ended up putting Stickles on them instead.  I stamped the sentiment in the centre with Rockin' Red (yup CP).  I took a piece of scrap left over from my friend Bonnie's card where she had stamped the Catherine Pooler candy stripe background in Rockin' Red.  I added that to the left side of the panel and put it all on top of a white card with foam tape.  All images are Catherine Pooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)