Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #53*

As a little holiday treat for you, I'm going to share a couple of cards today...  I still have several left to share so the Christmas cards will continue until the end of the month.

I hope that this Christmas Eve finds you doing what you love to do...  whether it be spending some quiet time alone or spending time with friends and family, I hope that you have a smile in your heart.

This first photo is four cards I made at a Stampin' Up! workshop a few weeks ago.  They are a lot more involved than most of the cards I come up with, but I had a blast with a few friends (and some strangers) creating these cards.  I really do like how they all turned out!

This second card was created after seeing one just like it on Pinterest.  I used a few of the MFT snowflakes cut out of white glitter paper.  I used Stick It adhesive on the back before I put it all through my Big Shot so that they were easier to adhere to the card.  I used my Perfect Layers Tool to create the white matte and an old A Muse stamp embossed with white powder for the sentiment.  I added a little bling to the centre of the snowflake to finish it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)