Pages

Thursday, December 28, 2017

*2017 Christmas Cards #57*

I love how both of these cards turned out...  I used this great holographic shimmer cardstock to cut out the snowflake border.  I used the same die to cut the patterned paper to create the same edge as was on the snowflakes.  I added this great Stampabilities  sentiment to the front in black ink.
For this card, I sponged three shades of Catherine Pooler inks on to white card to create the blue panel.  I added a little silver Encore Metallic ink to it as well.  I cut out the snowflake background by Impression Obsession and added the clear Wink of Stella all over the snowflakes.  Again I used the Stampabilities sentiment and layered it on to a piece of silver glitter paper using my Perfect Layers Tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)