Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2018

*New Copics*

Before Christmas a friend posted to Facebook that she was selling a bunch of her crafting stuff.  Way back when, when I worked at the scrapbook store, I had almost a full set of Copics thanks to a great staff discount.  But after a while I found I was never really using them so I sold off most of them.  In the last several months, I've been missing them.... so I bought 122 Copics from my friend who was selling them and made myself a deal that I needed to play with them so I would learn to enjoy them more.

So on the 30th, while playing in the craft basement with my sister, I played a little.  I stamped these AlteNew flowers and coloured them up.  I then cut them out with my Brother Scan n Cut and layered them on a white card base.  I added a "happy" die cut that I layered three times and stamped the birthday underneath it.

I have a ways to go to be "good" at Copics, but I'm going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)