Pages

Tuesday, March 06, 2018

*Strips of Patterned Paper*

More patterned paper love from that day that Bonnie was here.  I used what was left after I cut the original sheets on the angle and cut them in to 1/4" strips and layered them together on to a white card front.  I added a blue layer and put it on to a white card.  I die cut the happy out of blue cardstock 3 times and layered it together and then added some white "stitching" lines to help make it stand out.  I finished it off by stamping the word birthday in black Versa Fine ink.

Funny story.... I had every intention of making this a horizontal card but then adhered the card front to the card and got to finishing it off before I realized what I'd done.  It's not that I don't like it, but I had a different thought in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)