Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

*Rainbow Stripes*

Good afternoon all...  we are back to warmer temperatures again after a few days of feeling pretty chilly in Calgary.  We really can't complain about the weather so far this winter as we haven't had any super cold days like we had last year (at least not yet) and our cold days are not too awful and haven't lasted long.  But I sure do prefer the warmer days!

I was inspired by a challenge at The Card Concept to create a rainbow card.  I used some Catherine Pooler inks in a rainbow with a stamp from My Favorite Things.  I added one single flower from a set of dies from My Favorite things as well.

4 comments:

  1. Love the stripes, reminds me of that grunge stamping up set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stripes on your card. You should enter it over at The Card Concept - it's a rainbow theme right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card -- love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow stripes. Thanks so much for joining us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)