Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2019

*Until My Cheeks Hurt*

I am back on the Scrap 'n Stamp blog today with another clean and simple card...  I was dreaming of spring with this card after many many days in a row of cold temperatures in Calgary.  I created this card on the first day that the temperature got close to freezing... amazing how good that felt!  Our temperatures have been up and down again since then.
For this card, I used stamps from My Favorite Things and Lawn Fawn as well as paper from My Favorite Things.  I coloured the flowers with Tombow Markers.  Of course I used my Perfect Layers tool again to create that little orange border around the top panel
I also added a little shimmer to the flowers with my Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)