Pages

Friday, February 08, 2019

*You Are So Awesome*

I was at another day-long crop on February 2nd and while I didn't make a lot of cards, I was happy to have some creating time with some good friends.  I don't know how 10 hours at a crop can fly by so darn fast!

I started this as a one layer card and then realized, half-way through colouring the Concord & 9th banner, that I would have to add some layers as I was using Copics (and I'd hate to have the ink showing through on the inside of the card).  So I trimmed the front panel down, added a layer of green paper and put it all on to a white card.  I added some pearls to the bottoms of each of the pieces of the banner and finished the card off with a sentiment from Lawn Fawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)