Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

*Happily Ever After*

April Fools Day brought us a surprise... that wasn't a joke!  Apparently my niece, who had been engaged for a while and we all thought she was planning a September 2019 wedding, got married in September 2018!  And she and her hubby and the few people who were in attendance at the wedding, kept it a secret for 6 months.  It was so hard to know if it was an April Fools Joke or not.... and it wasn't!
So I decided to make them a congratulatory card using the AAA Cards Challenge....  the challenge was to do a card in minutes and an added bonus was to use dry embossing.  I used this same layout a few weeks ago for a Christmas Card Challenge and when I saw this AAA Challenge, I knew what I wanted to do.  The lower layer of white is dry embossed with a floral embossing folder.  I added a thin layer of blue glitter cardstock at the end of the top panel and stamped an MFT sentiment along the diagonal.  I added a few light blue pearls to finish it off.

And it took me less than 8 minutes to get it all done, including gathering supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)