Pages

Thursday, May 02, 2019

*Another Stencil*

I had an idea in my head when I bought this Picket Fence Studios stencil.  I started out using it with some Catherine Pooler inks in yellows and oranges and my Life Changing Blending Brushes.  I washed off the stencil and set the panel aside to dry for a few hours.  Once I was sure it was dry, I grabbed the stencil and put it back on top and put on some Nuvo Moonstone Glitter Paste on top and once again set it aside to dry.  I used the two thanks dies by Simon Says Stamp to create a shadowed look for the sentiment, put it on the front of the panel and added it all to a white card.
And now let me tell you about what happened this card after I photographed it to put it on my blog.  I had a grey ink pad open on my desk.  I reached for something and managed to knock this card, face down, in to the open grey ink pad.  I have no idea if there will be any way for me to rescue it...  I'm just happy it happend *after* I took the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)