Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

*Birthday Flower Trio*

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I did manage to find an overlap of time in my craft space and creativity on my days off... but sadly, not much.  I don't know what it is...  I have ideas I want to play with, I go sit in my craft space and I procrastinate until it's time for me to head out of the house or make dinner or whatever.

Part of it could just be that I want doggo snuggles.

Watson is settling in quite nicely in the house.  He is still a very sweet and kind boy.  Willis is doing OK adapting to having another dog in *his* house for the most part.  It's not been perfect but it's been better than I feared it could be.  The most interesting part of the day is when Watson heads under the blankets when we head to bed and Willis barks and paws at the lump in the bed.  every. single.night.

I played around with a couple of different stamp sets to create this bright and cheery birthday card.  You could easily change it to a card for a different occasion by simply changing the sentiment on the card.
Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Solar Crest Bright White
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler Grape Crush, Pixie Dust, Lime Rickey; Versafine Claire Nocturne
*Stamps:  Winnie & Walter Shirley's Blooms; Gina K Designs Where Flowers Bloom; MFT Essential Elements
*Dies:  MFT Stitched Rectangles; Gina K Designs Where Flowers Bloom
*Tools:  Big Shot; Gina K Connect Glue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)