Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

*CASology #350*

It's time for a new challenge on the CASology blog... the cue for this challenge is WATER.  You have two weeks to play along with the challenge and link up your creation HERE.  Remember to keep your creation Clean and Simple!  Our sponsor for this week is STAMPlorations.
Sadly, this card was very difficult to photograph.  I couldn't get a good photo of the entire card, no matter how hard I tried.  So the card above shows you the overall look of the card while the card below shows you the detail.
I had a blast playing with my new Foil Quill on my Silhouette Portrait.  I saw this sentiment and knew in an instant I wanted to use it for this challenge.  But then, the problem I faced, is that I don't own any wine stamps.  So I played some more with the Silhouette and cut out a wine glass from silver glitter paper.

After I had it all put together, I did notice a small mistake on the card.... can you see it??

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White; Stampin' Up! Basic Black; silver glitter
*Tools:  Perfect Layers Tool; Silhouette Portrait; We R Memory Keepers Foil Quill
*Etc:  Rose Gold foil

Please go have a look at what the rest of the design team has created using the WATER theme.

Nancy Elrick  -- you are here

2 comments:

  1. What a cool card! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking CAS card and love the sentiment! No I cannot see any mistakes.....perfection to me x.

    ReplyDelete

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)