Pages

Thursday, August 08, 2019

*You Were Born*

Happy Thursday everyone!  Thanks for popping by to visit my blog.  I am still floored that I am creating as much as I am this year... it feels SO good to be creating so much!  And part of that is thanks to you...  without this blog and those of you who leave comments, I don't think I'd be driven to create nearly as much as I have been.  For example, on Tuesday I knew I had to spend my day in my creative space as I had no more cards to share with you... and thankfully the creative gods smiled on me and allowed my creativity to flow. 
I used a card I found on Pinterest (see it here) as inspiration... and tried to make it my own.  I am so excited that I finally was able to purchase this MFT "celebrate" die!  I have another one by another company but it's just not as nice...

Items Used:
*Cardstock:  whatever white I have on hand
*Paper:  MFT
*Die:  MFT celebrate
*Stamps:  MFT Sassy Pants Birthday Greetings 2
*Ink:  Catherine Pooler in Party Dress, Tiki Torch, Limoncello, Lime Rickey and Something Borrowed; VersaFine Clair Nocturne
*Tooks:  Picket Fence Studios Life Changing Blending Brushes
*Embellishments:  Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Have To Say! (and use the pull down menu if you do not have a Google account)